If you want to discover how to increase your online visibility, if you want to drive more qualified traffic to your website, if you want to generate more leads and more sales to your business, you've come to the right place.
Below you'll find a growing library of free, on demand training videos that will help you grow your business online.
In this podcast, we're going to be talking about podcasting for your business, how to get started. What goes into each episode as far as production and promotion goes and ultimately how to profit from all of your hard work. We will cover the prelaunch and everything you need to do before recording your first episode, the planning, the setup, the equipment, and more, and to talk about the launch itself.
Then the answer is email marketing.
Email is the missing ingredient for most small businesses who are looking to attract more customers and generate more repeat business.
In this 30 minute, all content, no fluff webinar, you’ll discover:
- proven methods to build your email list, (even if you're just getting started!)
- which emails get the highest open rates,
- how to write subject lines that practically open themselves, and
- how to get people to open and take action on your emails.
If you're looking for the secret sauce of digital marketing and communication, this webinar is for you.
All your life you’re told to sprint and give it your all. It’s always about finishing with the best time and setting records. We all know the story about the Turtle and the Hare. I don’t need to tell you the ending.
How does speed, fables, and turtles relate to SEO? Many companies want to see an immediate impact and view marketing as revenue driver rather than a cost center. They tend to turn to Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Email Marketing for a quick hit of revenue and leads.
Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) are becoming very crowded. More ads on the top of the page, YouTube videos & photos, and featured snippets.
SEO is marathon not a sprint.
Customers are also searching for the best products and services near them – and they want answers… fast. Discover how you can rank higher in local search, gain visibility in Google maps, and other tricks that can help grow your “local” business.
In this webinar you’ll learn
- Why SEO is an untapped resource for revenue
- How to uncover what your customers are actually searching for
- How to change a page so that it outranks your competition
- The advantages that local businesses have
- Advanced tips for competitive industries, and more!
Nothing is more frustrating than putting time into creating content, showing up on social media, working to ensure your captions are just right… just to hear crickets.
Let’s get real about your Social Media presence, creating authority and why your number of followers is not impacting your bottom line. Do you have a lot of followers but no interest in buying your products? Are you posting amazing content but with no conversions? We’ve all been there.
This 30-minute webinar will help you lay out a plan that balances organic postings with paid ads and landing pages. In this seminar, you’ll learn how to drive more traffic to your site. Learn how to develop a Social Media Calendar and develop a goal-oriented Social Media strategy.
Here is what you will learn:
- Social Media Myths that haunt marketers
- Pro Tips for saving time and effort
- Understand how to attract new customers
- Getting your business in front of the right people
- What Social Media platform is best for my business?
- Creative ways to drive website traffic
Being seen as a “thought leader” can be a competitive advantage for a company or individual looking to increase their visibility and credibility in their industry. Thought leaders can attract more business, generate more revenue, and have other opportunities that aren't available to their competition.
But how do you become a “thought leader,” and how do you leverage that into leads and sales online?
In this 30 minute webinar, we'll look at how you can create content that will position yourself as a thought leader, and how to use search and social media to extend your reach.
Who's it for:
- Business owners and leaders interested in positioning themselves as experts
- Entrepreneurs looking to grow their following and influence on social media
- Speakers, consultants, and coaches
- Anyone wanting to better understand how to make the online space work for them
These 30 minute webinars are the perfect length to give you ideas, information, and inspiration without taking up your whole day.
Should you invest your time in Facebook or search engine optimization? Should you build an email list or spend money on online advertising? Should you be blogging, podcasting, or posting videos to YouTube? And how about investing in your website?!?
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by all the things you're supposed to do for your online marketing? Well, you're not alone! While there are so many things you could be doing, discover the framework that will help you to determine the essential things you should be focusing on to grow your business. It’s a framework that’s both simple and flexible, regardless of what your business does:
- Build – How to build a website that converts traffic into leads
- Attract – How to attract your ideal customers to your website
- Retain – How to stay in touch with your visitors after they’ve left your site
- Evaluate – How to measure your effort and results to improve your ROI
Discover what it takes to start generating more quality leads from your website from a digital marketing expert who’s been doing it for over 20 years!
In short: is your website an expense or an investment?
In this online training, you’ll discover simple hacks that you can implement on your website that are proven to increase engagement and action from your website visitors.
- How to use colors to increase engagement
- How to guide your visitors to take a desired action
- How to remove distractions and increase conversions
- Which is better: an email link or a contact form
- How to position photos of people on your site
- How to generate more leads and sales from your website
and a whole lot more!
Does your business serve the local neighborhood, city, or metro area? Do you value “foot traffic” as much as “website traffic?” Or are you in a destination area, frequented by tourists looking for a place to stay, a bite to eat, or something to do?
If so, Local SEO is critical to your business.
Discover how you can rank higher in local search, gain visibility in Google maps, and other tricks that can help grow your “geographically challenged” business.
Have you been thinking about starting a business blog because you’ve heard how they can improve your search engine visibility, establish you as a thought leader, and attract new prospects to your website? Or maybe you already have a blog but it’s not generating a lot of traffic or conversions and you’re wondering how to improve it?
In this online training, you’ll discover how to build a successful blog that will increase your search engine visibility, drive more qualified traffic to your website, and convert those visitors into leads and customers.
- How to generate topic ideas and overcome “bloggers block”
- The steps you need to take before writing
- The most effective types of blog posts
- How to craft a title for maximum effectiveness
- How to use images the right way
- How to leverage social media to attract more visitors
- How (and why) to get guest blogging opportunities
Plus, we’ll answer your most pressing blogging questions:
- How often do I need to blog?
- How long should my blog post be?
- How important are comments?
- And many, many more. 🙂
Whether you’re looking for people in a specific niche, company, or location, LinkedIn can help you identify and reach them. If you’re in a heavily-regulated industry, it can be your only approved social media outlet.
It can help you establish yourself as a though leader in your industry. It can help you attract new job offers, new clients, new vendors. And unlike Facebook or Twitter, it doesn’t require a lot of time to quickly grow your network.
It’s one of the few under utilized social media platforms, and in this 30 minute online training, you’ll discover how you can use it to grow your business.
Did they find you from the search engines or a post on Facebook? Did they visit multiple pages on your site or bounce right away to your competitor? Are they local or from away?
Do you ever wonder which elements of your digital marketing is working and which ones are falling flat?
Well, with Google Analytics, you start to get answers to all your marketing questions. In this introduction to Google Analytics, you’ll discover how to set up Google Analytics the right way and some of the things you can do to get the most out of your traffic reports.
Sure, you’ve got Google Analytics installed on your website, but how often are you looking at your traffic reports? Do you know which reports are most important to your small business? How to find your best sources of qualified traffic? Where the weak spots are on your website? How much your Facebook traffic is actually worth?
In this online training, you’ll discover “how to read the tea leaves” of your own Google Analytics to make sense of the traffic coming to your site. How to shore up bad pages, discover new content ideas, how to move to page one on the search engines, and most importantly: how to generate more leads from your site.
Join me for this 30-minute webinar where we will review creating a strategic plan for your Facebook Ads, how to ensure they are successful, creating a budget, knowing when to pull the plug and when to lean-in, and proving the ROI of your efforts. We will review tips to getting a great targeted audience, examples of ads that work, and you will leave more confident in your Facebook Advertising efforts.
About the presenter:
Amanda O’Brien is the Director of Marketing at flyte new media. She is also the organizer of Social Media Breakfast Maine. She has spent years working with clients in all aspects of digital marketing.
In this 30 minute online training you’ll discover the tools, tactics, and techniques you need to get on the first page of Google. You’ll learn how to uncover the best keyword opportunities and create content that answers your ideal customer’s search query. You’ll find simple ways to get more incoming links and boost your search engine visibility.
The answer to all these problems is email marketing.
By focusing on growing your subscribe base you can greatly increase your ability to engage and sell to people who are interested in hearing from you.
In this 30 minute, all content, no fluff webinar, you'll see:
- six different methods to build your email list,
- how to develop an irresistible offers,
- how to segment your list for better engagement,
- how to write subject lines that practically open themselves, and
- how to get people to take action