Drive More Traffic with Google Ads
Ever do a Google search to see how you rank? Whether it’s sales consulting, toner cartridges, or CPA near me, do you see search ads at the top of the page?
If so, then Google Ads (a.k.a. Google Adwords, paid search, search ads, pay-per-click, etc.) need to be part of your digital marketing strategy.
How do Google Ads Work?
While the Google marketing platform offers different types of ads, the most popular and common are search ads. These ads appear at the top of Google search results when there is “commercial intent” in a search. In other words, when people are getting ready to buy, Google shows your ad.
Google Ads work like an auction: you (and your competitors) bid on keywords so that your ads will appear at the top of the search results, in Google Maps, or throughout the Google Search Network. The more popular or competitive the keyword, the more you should expect to pay for each click to your website. You only pay when someone clicks on your Google Ad.
Whether you have a lead generation website or an e-commerce site, Google Ads provide a guaranteed, consistent stream of qualified traffic to your website…if they’re done right!
Maximize Your Google Ads Results
Although “anyone” can run Google Search Ads, you'll likely be competing against experienced paid search experts and companies with deep pockets. To generate a positive ROI, you'll want to hire a Google Ads Agency or an in-house expert to run your ad campaigns.
Here are a few things our clients rely on us for that lead to more traffic, leads, and sales:
- Audit and Optimization – if you already have a Google Ads account, we'll audit and optimize it for improved performance
- Keyword Research – uncover your most promising keywords–beyond what Google Keyword Planner provides
- Ad Copy – persuasive copy that gets your ideal customers to click through to your website or landing page
- A/B Split Testing – two search ads enter, one ad leaves!
- Responsive Search Ads – unleash the most effective ad creative combinations
- Negative Keyword Lists – keeping your ads–and ad spend–away from irrelevant search queries
- Landing Page Creation – development of unique pages that are designed to convert
- Retargeting Ads – building audiences in Google Analytics and then retargeting them with Google Ads
- Testing New Google Ads Features – stay on top of all the changes happening in the Google Ads platform, including new campaign types, bid strategies, and more
- 24/7 Reporting – dashboard driven reports through Google Analytics, GA4, and Google Data Studio
- Monthly Meetings – get face time with our Google Ads experts as you review your results and strategize your next moves
In short, we'll uncover your most promising keywords, write your ad copy, identify the optimal ad format, manage your advertising costs, create your landing pages, and make sure you're getting the best results possible.
A Dream Team.
“I want to say how much I have enjoyed working with your team on our digital ad campaigns and SEO. They are top notch, they are responsive, and always fun to work with. Dream team. We continue to be full steam ahead on these initiatives.”
MARGARET LOGAN – Director of Marketing & Sales, Maine Woodworking
Other Google Ad Options
Google Display Ads
While Google Search Ads are a great way to get in front of your prospects when they are actively searching for a solution you offer, you can leverage the Google Display Network to get in front of them while they browse their favorite websites.
A Display Ad campaign can help build brand awareness, introduce you to a new audience, and drive traffic to your website. While your ad can access more than 2 million websites in the Google Display Network, you can target your ideal customer through interests, demographics, and more.
Google Shopping Ads
Somewhere between Search ads and Display Ads, Google Shopping Ads deliver the best of both worlds for retailers and e-commerce sites. Your shopping ads will appear in Google search results, Google's Shopping Tab, and in Google Search Partner websites (if desired.)
We'll optimize your Google Merchant Center, help you reach more customers, and drive sales to your online store.
Since Google owns YouTube, the world's most popular video platform (and the world's 2nd most popular search engine,) you can run your video ad through Google as well.
YouTube offers plenty of ad options, as well as different ways you can target your ideal customers:
- The video they are watching
- The channel they are watching
- The keyword they used to find content
- Whether they've visited your site in the past (retargeting)
Plus, you can further layer on additional filters like demographics and interests for truly targeted ads.
Getting Started with Google Ads…and flyte
The Google Ad Platform offers plenty of choices and opportunities, but it can be confusing and overwhelming. Our Google Ads Experts can guide you to success, removing the stress and delivering consistent visibility, traffic, leads, and sales.
There are a few reasons our clients choose us and stay with us, month after month, year after year:
- Transparency: we never hide our management fees in your ad spend. You’ll know exactly what you spend with flyte each month and what your ad spend at Google is. You’ll also hear both the good and the bad from our Google Ads Experts.
- Communication: Tired of never hearing from your paid search rep, or unable to get him or her on the phone? We keep our clients in-the-know with bi-weekly reports, monthly in-person or Zoom meetings, and we’re available to chat during normal business hours to answer your questions or concerns.
- Reporting: You’ll never have to wonder how your campaigns are doing. Through Google Analytics, GA4, and Google Data Studio, you’ll have real time access to how your campaigns, ad groups, and ads are performing.
- Creative Thinking: too often we hear from clients that their “last agency” never brought them any fresh ideas, and only implemented what the client themselves had suggested. We’ll continuously provide fresh ideas for your consideration.
Whether you've been running search ads for a while, or you're looking to jump into your first Google Ads campaign, flyte can help. Contact us today for a free consult!
How do we get started?
Reach out and talk to one of our website and digital marketing specialists for a free consult and let’s help you take flyte.