SEO Mastermind [flyte school]
Do you ever wonder why people can’t find you at Google? Why your competitors rank higher than you? Why you’re not getting any business from the search engines?
Do you ever wish you could just sit down with an expert (or two) and ask questions about your site, about Google, and about how you can start generating more traffic and leads from search?
Well, you’re not alone. Rich Brooks, president of flyte new media, and Amanda O’Brien, Director of Business Development at flyte, have been fielding a lot of questions from business people just like you wanting more than just a generic presentation or workshop on SEO (search engine optimization.)
You want an expert to review your site. To answer your questions. To come up with specific ideas on how you can generate more business from Google.
We heard you. Which is why we’re putting on our first ever mastermind specifically about your SEO.
Here’s how it works:
- 6 people max will come to our conference room and spend two hours with us.
- We’ll answer every question you can throw at us.
- We’ll show you how to discover which keywords your audience is using to find businesses like yours.
- We’ll show you our favorite SEO tools.
- We’ll run SEO reports on your business.
- We’ll do whatever we can in the 120 minutes so that you can walk out of here with the knowledge and tools to generate more business from Google and the other search engines.
We recommend you bring your laptop.
Normally, masterminds like this go for upwards of $500, and that’s just for one expert. But for our introductory mastermind we’re only charging $49 per person.
Date: Wednesday, June 14
Time: 10am – 12pm
Location: flyte new media’s global headquarters (aka 136 Commercial St. Ste 201, Portland, ME 04101)
We won’t take more than eight people, so if you’re interested grab your ticket now!
The Agents of Change Digital Marketing Conference is back for it’s 6th year and we’ve got our best deal ever!
This year every physical ticket comes with an on-demand virtual pass. That means you can watch every session you missed–or even one you saw that you want to see again–for no extra charge.
On top of that, every attendee gets access to all the on-demand videos of last year’s conference for a limited time. That’s 15 sessions from some of today’s top digital marketing experts.
If you’re looking for great content without hype that will help you rank higher, engage your audience on social media, and generate more leads and business through your website, then you can’t afford to miss Agents of Change!
Date: Friday, September 15, 2017
Time: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Location: Abromson Community Education Center – USM Portland Campus – 88 Bedford Street, Portland, ME 04101 + Online
The Lead Machine Book
The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing
Looking to make sense of your digital marketing?
Do you want to rank higher in Google, engage more people on Facebook, and build your email list? Do you want to generate more online leads and sales for your business?
If so, then you’re just one click away from being able to create a digital marketing plan that works for your business.
In The Lead Machine, you’ll discover a simple, straight-forward method for digital marketing called the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing.
- Build – How to create a website that turns visitors into customers
- Attract – What are the three most effective methods for driving highly qualified traffic to your site
- Retain – How to stay in contact with prospects long after they’ve left your site
- Evaluate – How to read and analyze your traffic reports so you can constantly improve your marketing and your conversion rates
Featured Seminars & Webinars
- Search Engine Optimization Seminar/Webinar
- Using Social Media to Connect, Convert, & Create Clients for Life
- Business Blogging Seminar/Webinar
- Email Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Web Marketing for Small Business Seminar/Webinar
- Google Analytics Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Twitter to Generate Leads and Sales
- How to Use Facebook for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use LinkedIn for Business Seminar/Webinar