- How to Build Your List, Generate Leads and Make More Sales (6/25/2014)
- Agents of Change Digital Marketing Conference (9/26/2014, Portland, ME & online)
Featured Seminars & Webinars
- Search Engine Optimization Seminar/Webinar
- Social Media Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Business Blogging Seminar/Webinar
- Email Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Web Marketing for Small Business Seminar/Webinar
- Google Analytics Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Twitter for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Facebook for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use LinkedIn for Business Seminar/Webinar
Overview: The most important asset of any small business is its list. These days, that means an opt-in list of email addresses from your customers and prospects. Whether you’re looking to pick up new clients, promote an information product, or make supplemental streams of income through affiliate sales, the most effective way to achieve this goals is through an opt-in list of emails. But what happens if you haven’t been building your list? Or if you have a list, but you haven’t been using it much? In this session you’ll learn how to build a list from scratch using SEO, social media, webinars, personal networking, advertising and more. You’ll learn how to build a squeeze page and email bait to build your list quickly and ethically. And in no time you’ll be sending marketing missives to an opt-in list of thousands…or tens of thousands…all who want to hear from you.
- How to use search and social to drive qualified traffic to opt-in pages
- How to use webinars and conference to capture emails
- How to build your list with Facebook advertising
- How to use your email list to generate leads and sales
Time: 2PM ET (New York Time)
Place: Your desktop!
Cost: Zip! Nada! Nothing!
This is our annual conference on search, social & mobile marketing. The conference takes place in Portland, Maine, and on the web through our digital pass.
Previous speakers have included Chris Brogan, Michael Stelzner, Amy Porterfield, John Dumas, James Wedmore, Derek Halpern, and of course, our own Rich Brooks.
Tickets go on sale later this spring, but in the meantime you can check out the highlights from last year’s conference.