Paid Search Expert – Portland, Maine
Skip right to the part where you apply for the job.
You are a paid search expert, looking to work for a growing company where you can make your mark. You’ll be in charge of strategizing, implementing, optimizing, and measuring all aspects of our clients’ PPC campaigns.
You’ll develop new paid search campaigns, optimize bid management, develop high-converting landing pages, and develop reports that show the ROI for each campaign.
You take the time to understand our clients’ businesses. You see their success as our success. You are able to manage your own time and work independently, yet you are able to work with a team that is creating complimentary campaigns across search, social, and email.
You will be able to run the numbers and speak directly with clients, offering insights and analysis of how to continually improve their results.
You have a proven track record and can show us examples of previous campaigns you have run.
We are looking for an in-house crew member, but it’s not a deal breaker.
Your day will include:
- Test and optimize keywords, ads, and bids for optimal ROI
- Run campaign reports and provide analysis to clients
- Recommend and implement improvements based on data
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis for clients
- Research into the latest trends that will impact clients’ bottom lines
- Minimum two years of paid search marketing experience
- Ability to write ads that convert
- Real world experience with paid search tools
- Hands on experience with bid management tools
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience running A/B and multivariate experiments
- Able to start and run campaigns without supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Google Adwords Certification, Google Tag Manager Experience
About flyte new media
We are celebrating our 20th year in business, developing websites for SMBs and supporting our clients with digital marketing campaigns from search to social, email to webinars, blogs to podcasts, and everything in between. We pride ourselves on developing websites that convert and generating as many qualified leads as our clients require.
No phone calls, please. (Seriously, it will crush your chances.)