Whether you’re interested in finding a podcast or starting your own, Rich Brooks talks podcasting in this episode of 207.
Ever since I started my own marketing podcast, I’ve been excited about podcasting as a way of exploring something your interested in, or as a way of sharing your own passion with others. It’s also helped me connect with a lot of influencers who came on to my podcast as guests.
In the video below, you can watch the segment I recently did on podcasting for 207, Maine’s premier evening news magazine.
Do you have a favorite podcast? Let me know in the comments below…even if it’s your own!
Some shoutouts from the segment:
- Stitcher Radio: A service for finding and listening to podcasts.
- iTunes: Apple’s popular podcast directory.
- Grimm Podcast: For you Grimm fans who just can’t get enough.
- Libsyn: A service for hosting your own podcast.
- Call Recorder: Recording software for Skype.
- Entrepreneur on Fire podcast: Great for inspiration if you’re an entrepreneur, or just interested in creating your own business.
- Social Media Marketing podcast: Required listening for any social media marketer.
- Hardcore History: My favorite podcast in any category.
- The Marketing Agents Podcast: My own marketing podcast…check it out!
- The Agents of Change Podcast: After 100 episodes of The Marketing Agents, I rebranded the show to better align it with our annual conference. Same great content, even better name!