Learn how to market your small business, generate tons of online leads, and reach your business goals for 2012.
The “small” in Small Business doesn’t represent your dreams, your goals, or how big you may want to grow your business. However, many small business owners hit their collective heads against budget or human resource limitations.
That’s why MarketingProfs University is offering Marketing Your Small Business, an 11-class course tailor made for small businesses.
Here’s how it works:
- Each class airs live and is recorded so you can watch later, or as many times as you wish
- You get access to the class and plenty of support materials
- You get a certificate of completion (of course, if you run your own small business, you know that the knowledge is what you crave)
You’ll also get these beneies ($813 worth of goodies!):
- A 3-month MarketingProfs PRO Membership (we get this at flyte…invaluable!)
- Access to new report DIY Marketing Essentials for Small Business
- Access to Take 10: How to Build a Twitter Following in a Week
- Access to Take 10: Creating a YouTube Channel Page that Reflects Your Brand
- Plus 5 additional popular classes hand-picked from 2011
If you’re ready to grow your business we can save you $200 off the cost of the course. Just use FLYTEMEDIA as your discount code when you register.
Here’s a list of the 11 Small Business Marketing Classes:
- Killing Giants – Outmaneuvering Larger Competitors
- Creating Marketing Plans That Work
- Why Small Businesses Need Brands and How to Build Them
- How to Build a Website That Builds Your Business (that’s my class!)
- Why Social Media is Necessary for B2B
- SEO, Search Analysis and Pulling it All Together
- From Subject Line to Signature
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising on a Shoestring
- Engage Your Community, Grow Your Business
- Public and Media Relations in a Social World
- How to Create Your Action Plan
- BONUS: Seven Essential Tips for Better E-Newsletters
- BONUS: 10 Essential Strategies for E-Commerce Solutions
- BONUS: Creating Results Envy with Great Case Studies
- BONUS: That Resonates with Me! How to Persuade Any Audience
- BONUS: How to Take Your Facebook Page from Meh to Amazing
Each of the non-bonus classes will include 15 minutes of Q&A so you can get your own questions answered so you can grow your business as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Now, don’t you think that your 2012 marketing will be a lot stronger after you’ve taken this course? Of course it will! And as we mentioned, you can save $200 off this course by just using FLYTEMEDIA when you register.
Start 2012 off right with Marketing Your Small Business. See you online!