This search engine optimization (SEO) seminar/webinar will show you how to rank higher at the search engines. We’ll discuss what tools to use to perform a keyword analysis, how and where to work your best keyphrases into your Web site for maximum results, and how to get incoming links to help increase your search engine visibilty. We’ll also discuss how to rank higher in local search.
You know that search engines can provide your business with loads of new prospects, but why aren’t you getting as much traffic as you’d like? Why are your competitors ranking higher than you? What can you do to increase your search engine visibility?
In this seminar, you’ll learn how to improve your organic search engine ranking and drive more qualified leads to your Web site.
Attendees will learn:
- How to uncover which keyword terms will drive qualified leads to your site
- What on-page changes will increase your search engine visibility and how to make them
- How to get more incoming links to improve your search engine ranking
- The Do’s and Don’ts of search engine optimization
This SEO presentation is presented either in seminar or webinar format, and time can range from 45 minutes to 2 hours or more depending on audience needs.
- Search Engine Optimization Seminar/Webinar
- Social Media Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Business Blogging Seminar/Webinar
- Email Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Web Marketing for Small Business Seminar/Webinar
- Google Analytics Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Twitter for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Facebook for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use LinkedIn for Business Seminar/Webinar