In this Google Analytic seminar/webinar you’ll learn how to setup Google Analytics, read and analyze your reports, and find new business opportunities based on your traffic reports.
Web marketing without measurement is like archery without a target. You don’t know how well you’re doing.
Traffic report programs such as Google Analytics help small business owners and entrepreneurs understand which online marketing campaigns are working and which ones should be dropped.
Google Analytics is an incredibly powerful analytics program that can answer all of these questions and more. Best of all, the price of the software can’t be beat: $0.
Attendees will learn:
- How to setup and get the most out of Google Analytics.
- How to read and understand reports, and which reports are essential to your success.
- How to set up Goals so you can track which traffic streams are worth the most to your business.
- How to analyze these reports to make changes to your Web site and improve your conversion rates.
This SEO presentation is presented either in seminar or webinar format, and time can range from 45 minutes to 2 hours or more depending on audience needs.
Featured Seminars & Webinars
- Search Engine Optimization Seminar/Webinar
- Using Social Media to Connect, Convert, & Create Clients for Life
- Business Blogging Seminar/Webinar
- Email Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Web Marketing for Small Business Seminar/Webinar
- Google Analytics Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Twitter to Generate Leads and Sales
- How to Use Facebook for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use LinkedIn for Business Seminar/Webinar