Discover how to create blog posts that attract your ideal customers, establish your credibility, and generate leads for your business.
There’s more competition in search and social media every day, as more companies jump online. You’re also at the mercy of Google and Facebook, who can make changes to their algorithms at any time that can negatively impact your business.
That’s why developing your own platform–your blog–is critical to your success. It can help you rank higher, build your email list, and help you close more sales.
In this webinar you’ll discover a systematic approach to blogging that will work for even the busiest of professionals, and maximize the results you get from blogging.
- How to uncover what questions your ideal customer is asking right now
- How to find inexpensive and even free images for your blog
- How often you should blog
- How to blog when you’re already too busy
- How to promote each blog for maximum visibility and reach
- What plugins are critical to your success
- How to use a blog to build your email list
- How to generate leads and sales from your blog
This SEO presentation is presented either in seminar or webinar format, and time can range from 45 minutes to 2 hours or more depending on audience needs.
- Search Engine Optimization Seminar/Webinar
- Social Media Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Business Blogging Seminar/Webinar
- Email Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Web Marketing for Small Business Seminar/Webinar
- Google Analytics Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Twitter for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Facebook for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use LinkedIn for Business Seminar/Webinar