flyte new media is an established digital marketing and web development company in Portland, Maine, looking for a hands-on, aggressive sales manager who knows how to develop business leads, turn leads into proposals, and establish on-going relationships with current and former clients.
You must be comfortable with networking to develop new business, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have the ability to manage all aspects of the sales funnel.
You have a business and marketing background and a proven track record of sales excellence. Knowledge of digital marketing and business-to-business sales experience is required.
Our company needs a motivated, results-driven Sales Manager to drive sales to meet our growth objectives. You are able to work collaboratively with our development and marketing staff. As a department of one (1), you must be able to both develop a strategic sales plan and then execute all of it.
Our company owner is a well-known digital marketing expert, author, and speaker. flyte has established an excellent reputation in the marketplace and has developed a large prospect and customer file. You will be able to leverage this reputation and our existing contacts.
Responsibilities and Duties
Major responsibilities and efforts include but are not limited to:
- Drive revenue growth for the company. Increase revenue share in the market.
- Have an impactful and consistent presence in the local business community. This includes regularly attending business-related events, organizing local business gatherings, and managing public relations.
- Ability to forecast revenue, develop and sustain a sales plan to exceed the sales budget.
- Management of the customer sales pipeline including setting goals and reporting results, and optimizing each stage of the pipeline including re-activating lapsed or lost customers.
- Creating powerful and intriguing proposals with cost/benefit analysis on a timely basis.
- Brainstorm creative digital solutions for customers with the rest of the marketing team.
- Location will be in company office in order to collaborate with the team but travel to events and customer locations is expected.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, liberal arts or related field
- B2B sales experience
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to grasp new technologies, processes, and procedures quickly
- Ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Must have strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to effectively plan and prioritize and adhere to schedule
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team and pitch in on a variety of tasks as required
Pay & Benefits
Based on background and experience, the pay range is 40K – 80K in a mix of base, commission, and profit sharing.
- IRA eligibility with 3% match after one year of employment
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Health (60%) and dental (50%)
- Paid parking
- Gym reimbursement
All candidates must provide a resume, three references, and a cover letter on why you’re the right person for this position to be considered.