Dynamic, popular digital agency seeks talented WordPress developer for long-term relationship.
You have no problem installing WordPress and setting up a theme. You can set up a menu and style headers and footers without a hitch. You can format post content like a boss.
You can take directions, but you also aren’t afraid to ask “why?” and make suggestions that will improve the final product. Critical thinking is a must.
You are extremely organized, with an attention to detail that borders on OCD. (But in a healthy, not turning-on-a-light-switch-twenty-times sort of way.) You have an “eye for design,” even if you’re not a designer yourself.
You know your way around Photoshop and maybe even familiar with Illustrator.
You’re not afraid of face-to-face time with clients. (You will be meeting with clients and talking with them on Zoom every day.) You are curious by nature, and you’re willing to learn new skills as the opportunities arise.
You understand that we are a small business where employees are often asked to wear many hats, so in addition to your WordPress work you may find yourself supporting our marketing staff’s campaigns, handling website updates, managing backups and security for our clients’ sites, setting up and troubleshooting email accounts, adding SSL Certificates, sending out email blasts and performing other office and administrative tasks that make the company run.
You want to work at a place where you can grow as a person and a professional. Where you’ll be continually learning new things. Where your work will have an impact on the company you work at and the businesses you work with.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in an office environment
- 1 – 2 years’ experience developing on WordPress
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-organize
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in an entrepreneurial environment both remotely and in-person
- Flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Customer Service focused
- High degree of Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Familiarity with iOS a plus
- Sense of humor strongly encouraged
- 40K – 45K + profit sharing
- Full time (Monday – Friday)
- Profit sharing from day one
- Medical (60%) and Dental (50%)
- Simple IRA w/3% match after one year of employment
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Hybrid working environment with 2+ days in office/week
- Paid Parking
- Gym Reimbursement