Who are you?
You are passionate about marketing and looking to grow your SEO and digital marketing skills. You’re driven to help businesses rank on the first page of Google to generate more leads and sales!
You have hands-on experience with SEO, doing keyword research and writing optimized copy.
You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Especially written. You have experience writing compelling copy for a business or organization, such as a blog, articles, or email newsletters.
You’re comfortable talking to clients, either face-to-face or via Zoom. You like getting to understand their business, help them develop and implement digital marketing strategies, and provide insights into reports and analytics so they can appreciate the expertise you bring to the table.
You’re a hard worker, driven, passionate, and ready to throw yourself into the challenges that await.
Who are we?
We’re flyte new media, a digital agency located in Portland, Maine that’s been around for over 25 years! We help businesses grow by generating more leads and attracting more customers. We’re passionate about design, digital marketing, and delivering excellent results.
We offer SEO, social media consulting, content marketing, and anything else that will help companies in Maine and beyond reach their ideal clients and grow their business.
We’re not looking for tons of experience, but some hands-on familiarity with digital marketing platforms, understanding the basics (or more) of SEO, and digital ads will greatly increase your chances.
Our SEO and digital marketing workload has increased, and we’re looking to bring on more budding experts!
We also need someone with excellent writing skills, something we won’t compromise on.
We need someone who doesn’t mind hard work, has an aptitude for learning in a fast-moving industry, and is thirsting for personal and professional growth.
Is that person you?
If it is, we invite you to wow us with a cover letter that spells out why YOU are the right fit for flyte and why we’re the right fit for you, along with your resume.
Show us why you should be part of the flyte crew by completing our job application form.
Skills & Traits We’re Looking For:
- 1 – 3+ years of experience in SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics/GA4, Search Console
- Experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush
- Strong, persuasive copywriting skills
- Ability to optimize copy to rank well on Google
- Awareness of latest SEO trends and strategies
- Comfort working alone and as part of a team
- Comfort speaking to clients
- Ability to be in our Portland, ME office at least 2 days a week
- 35K – 45K depending on experience
- Full time (Monday – Friday)
- Profit sharing from day one
- Medical (60%) and Dental (50%)
- Simple IRA w/3% match after one year of employment
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Hybrid working environment with 2+ days in office/week
- Paid Parking
- Gym Reimbursement