If I told you that there’s something out there that would dramatically increase your online visibility and drive more qualified traffic to your site, would you believe me?
With this magic potion/formula/bag of beans you could attract just the right type of customers and build your business?
Well, it exists. And successful marketers and businesses have been using this method successfully for years.
It’s called content marketing.
When you use it correctly you’ll increase your SEO, build a blog that attracts customers, and engages your audience in social media.
What’s that? You don’t know how to use content to market your business?
Well, luckily Social Media Examiner has put together 22 of the world’s leading experts for the first ever Content Success Summit!
Here’s just a few of the key takeaways:
- Discover the best ways to market your business with content
- See how successful content producers operate
- Pick up new content marketing strategies
- Discover how to grow a loyal following
- Uncover how to sell your products and services via content, and
- Get a leg up on your competition.
- Joe Pulizzi, co-author of Content Marketing
- Ann Handley, co-author of Content Rules and chief content officer of MarketingProfs
- Michael Hyatt, author of Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World
- Michael Stelzner, author of Launch
- Amy Porterfield, co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies
- Derek Halpern, founder of Social Triggers
- Pat Flynn, founder of Smart Passive Income Blog
- James Wedmore, author of The YouTube Marketing Book
- Marcus Sheridan, founder of The Sales Lion
- and a dozen more, including me! Rich Brooks, author of a book to be named later.
I’ve been involved in almost all the Success Summits that the Social Media Examiner has put on, either as a presenter or as an attendee, and here’s what I’ve discovered:
You get an insane amount of content for the cost of admission.
I never fail to pick up dozens of tips for growing my business and I’ve been doing this for years.
If you’ve never attended a Success Summit, or even if you have, this will be a great way to kick of your marketing efforts in 2013.
And if you act now (you knew that was coming, right? ) you can save $300…over 50% off the regular price.
Just use this link before it’s too late!
The event takes place over the course of the month of February, with every session being recorded for later or multiple viewings.
Learn more, see the full list of speakers and topics, and reserve your space now!