Celebrating Halloween on the go? Need some mobile apps for your trick or treating? You’ve come to the right place.
Once again it was time for another hard-hitting segment on 207, Maine’s premiere evening news show.
The topic was Halloween apps on your smart phone or tablet.
Originally I pitched something on the European debt crisis, or whether we should continue farm subsidies, but they demurred.
Anyway, I digress.
I put together a few cool apps that can make for a truly frightful Halloween, whether you’re out trick-or-treating, waiting for little kids to show up, or hosting your own Halloween bash.
The Halloween apps referenced in the segment include:
- Frankenstein (interactive story)
- iMut8r (great for gory social media pics)
- Hallowfood (terrible name for some creative Halloween recipes)
- Halloween Box (wide variety of sound effects)
- Apocalypse Max (good side scrolling zombie shooter)
- Plants vs. Zombies (the classic tower defense zombie game)