If you’ve been reading this blog, or have been subjected to my email newsletters, tweets, Facebook status updates, LinkedIn profile, or just got cornered by me at a networking event with a scotch in my hand, then you know that I can’t say enough about blogging.
While a blog won’t save your business, blogging can help you with the following:
- improve your search engine visibility
- attract more prospects, customers and clients to your business (or non-profit)
- establish your expertise
- drive more qualified leads to your site
- help you sell more products, especially virtual, knowledge-based products.
In short, the blog is the keystone for your online visibility and your web marketing.
If you’re looking to learn more about how to blog successfully, I’ve got the blogging telesummit for you, and the best news is that you can experience it for free.
The Blogging Masters Telesummit is a 13-part virtual conference with 12 blogging gurus…and me. Here’s who’s involved:
- Denise Wakeman – “The Viral Blogging System: 4 Simple Ways To Multiply Your Blog Content And Spread Your Message Virally Throughout The Web”
- Gideon Shalwick – “The 7-Step Video Blogging Blueprint That Helps You Dominate The Search Engines, Drives Massive Traffic To Your Blogs, And Positions You As The Industry Expert”
- Elisa Camahort Page – “BlogSourcing Secrets: How To Get Your Blogging Audiences’ Help In Creating The Perfect Live Event And Packing The Room With Thousands Of Raving Fans”
- Jack Humphrey – “How To Become A Local Business Celebrity Through The Power Of Blogging That Attracts All The New Clients, Sales And Partners You Can Handle”
- Regina Smola – “How To Secure Your Blogs From Hackers, Spammers, And Viruses That Will Save You Time, Money And Maybe Even Your Business”
- Barry Chandler – “How To Use The Power Of Blogging To Quickly Go From Being An Unknown In Your Industry To The Go-To Authority That Everyone Wants to Partner With”
- Chris Cree – “The Beehive Method: The New Media Marketing System That Gets New Clients And Prospects Buzzing About You And Swarming To Your Business”
- Vinil Ramdev – “How To Quickly And Easily Dominate Your Niche By Creating An ‘Authority Blog’ Without Needing A Big List, A Big Name Or A Big Social Media Following”
- Erik Deckers – “The Ghostblogging Method: How To Outsource Your Blogging To Others In Order To Save Time, Get More Clients, And Build Your Blogging Empire”
- Kary Rogney – “The Tribe Syndication Method That Builds An Extremely Powerful Blog Following And Drives Massive Amounts Of Traffic To Your Websites”
- Bill McRea – “The 5 Step Autoblogging System That Quickly Multiplies Your Blog Marketing Empire And Makes You Money On Autopilot”
- Matt Trainer – “The Autoblogging Blueprint: A Proven Step-By-Step Blogging Strategy To Making $1 Million Per Month In The Next 180 Days”
Oh, and some guy named Rich Brooks who’s doing a session on “How To Quickly And Easily Turn A Boring Business Blog Into A Powerful Lead Generation Machine That Brings You A Flood Of Highly-Qualified Prospects Like Clockwork.” Ummm…I didn’t come up with that title.
There will be a paid version of the telesummit where you can pay to download all the sessions, but by following this link you can view all the sessions for free.