Google Analytics is a powerful tool for analyzing how visitors find your site and their behavior once they get there. Based on that information you can continue to improve your Web site and your marketing campaigns.
Once you login you are greeted with the dashboard: a quick overview of some of the more important reports Google Analytics provides. Although the default report shows you a month's activity, you can change the length of time or even measure your previous month's activity against the same time the previous year.
You can also move the dashboard reports around to suit your needs, add new reports, and remove ones that aren't of importance to your business.
In this video on the Google Analytics dashboard I'll show you how to make those changes to get the most out of your analytics report.
Want more Google Analytics goodness? Check out these other videos and don't forget to subscribe to our blog!
- Track Visitor Behavior Using Google Analytics
- Use Google Analytics to Better Understand Your Site Traffic
- Get Better Traffic Reports with Google Analytic Filters
- Google Analytics Dashboard: The How-to Video
Related resources on Google Analytics:
- How to Set Up Google Analytics
- How to Share Your Google Analytics (Without Sharing Your Google Account)
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Google Analytics Benchmarking
- How Google Analytics Can Make You the Life of the Party