It's December, that time of the year where we look back and regurgitate our content rather than create fresh content reflect on what we've said and done.
Like in years past, we've published 12 more issues of flyte log, our monthly Web marketing ezine. If you haven't read all of these posts odds are you aren't my mother (aka my editor.) Here's your chance to catch up:
- How Google Analytics Can Make You the Life of the Party
- How I Increased My Email Signup Rate by 5,000%…and How You Can, Too
- Jumpstart Your Blog: A Business Blogging Workout Regimen
- Does Your Web Site Beat the Competition?
- A Web Marketing Tool with Great ROI
- How to Use Twitter for Business
- Keyword Placement for Maximum Results
- Beginner's Guide to Google Analytics
- Microblogging: The Future of Communications?
- Does Your Small Business Need a Social Media Strategy?
- Six Simple Steps to Generate Business from LinkedIn
- Facebook for Small Business and Entrepreneurs
Looking back on it, social media seems to be the topic of 2008, and I don't expect that to change in 2009. Small businesses will continue to look for low-cost, high-return methods of marketing, and a social media strategy will be the competitive advantage many of them are looking for.
What trends do you expect to see in 2009?