In this LinkedIn for Business seminar/webinar you’ll learn how to setup your LinkedIn profile, upload your contacts, and build your network. You’ll also learn powerful networking techniques and how to integrate LinkedIn into the rest of your marketing.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for B2B (business to business), although it can be effective for B2C (business to consumer) businesses as well. While most professionals are on LinkedIn, many will admit to not using it much. Learn how to get the most out of LinkedIn, build your network, and integrate it into your lead generation techniques.
Attendees will learn:
- How to setup and maximize your LinkedIn profile
- How to build your network quickly on LinkedIn without spamming people
- How to use LI Groups to extend your network
- How to use LI Answers to establish your credibility and make new connections, as well as get your own business questions answered
- How to enhance your profile with slideshows, blogs and more
- How to integrate LinkedIn into your overall marketing plan
This social media marketing presentation is presented either in seminar or webinar format, and time can range from 45 minutes to 2 hours or more depending on audience needs.
- Search Engine Optimization Seminar/Webinar
- Social Media Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Business Blogging Seminar/Webinar
- Email Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Web Marketing for Small Business Seminar/Webinar
- Google Analytics Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Twitter for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Facebook for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use LinkedIn for Business Seminar/Webinar