Email Marketing Masterclass: 10.18.17
- How to get started with email marketing, or how to jumpstart a stagnant list
- How to get more people to subscribe to your list
- How to segment your list for improved engagement and retention
- Best practices around email frequency, timing, and legal issues
- How to create an irresistible “lead magnet” that will quickly build and audience
- New ways to drive traffic to an email signup page
- How to make money off your list
- Our flyte school masterclasses are limited to 6 people so you get plenty of attention
- We’ll have two email marketing experts in the room to help you
- We’ll do about an hour of overview and learning, and then an hour of focused attention on attendees and their email marketing challenges and opportunities
- You’ll learn as much when we’re working with the other attendees’ email marketing campaigns as when we’re working with you
- Bring your laptop or tablet to get the most out of the class, and we’ll be sending you more information before the class
Here’s what some people said after our previous Masterclasses:
- These master classes are a great opportunity to ask specific questions and get individualized help with issues related to the topic. I have taken two classes with flyte and have found both to be invaluable for my work. They are very knowledgeable and want to help us all do our jobs better. – Beth Comeau, Natural Resources Council of Maine
- After spending 2 hours with Amanda and Rich, I was prepared to IGNITE! – John Lee Dumas, Entrepreneur on Fire
- With a vast knowledge of the marketing world and an ability to communicate that to “normal” language, you will not find a better training. The class is small and intimate, the instructors, Rich and Amanda, really made you feel welcomed and at ease to ask questions. I hope they continue to host more of these types of trainings. Thanks Flyte! – Nicole Pollock, Tri-County Mental Health Services
- After two hours I left with more knowledge than I would have amassed on my own and several good ideas for how to put that knowledge to use. – John Gold, Custom Communications, Inc.
- Smaller classes allow for a more relaxed learning environment. I was able to get my specific challenges looked at and addressed. I would certainly attend future session if available. – Kevin Clement, Paragon Shows
- I went to the class to learn specific tools. I’m already taking advantage of several of the functions I learned to make my site better – and none of these useful functions were in my original “to learn” list. The class has grown my skills exponentially. – Frances Reed, Ogunquit Chamber of Commerce
Date: Wednesday, October 18
Time: 10am – 12pm
Location: flyte new media’s global headquarters (aka 136 Commercial St. Ste 201, Portland, ME 04101)
The BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing Webinar
Join us as we help your business generate more leads online. Rich Brooks is the founder and president of the digital marketing agency, Flyte New Media. He will share the basics of developing an effective online presence.
In this tactical workshop, you’ll discover a framework to help you build a successful digital marketing plan for your business. You’ll see the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing:
- Build – How to develop a platform that converts visitors into leads and sales
- Attract – How to drive qualified traffic to your site
- Retain – How to stay in touch after they’ve left your site
- Evaluate – How to read and analyze your traffic reports
In short, you’ll learn how to generate more leads online.
Attendees will leave this workshop with an understanding of:
- the basics of developing an effective online presence;
- how to develop a website that turns visitors into leads;
- how to drive qualified traffic to the site;
- how to stay in contact with visitors after they leave the site; and
- how and what to measure for improved results.
Date: Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Location: Your Computer!
The Lead Machine Book
The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing
Looking to make sense of your digital marketing?
Do you want to rank higher in Google, engage more people on Facebook, and build your email list? Do you want to generate more online leads and sales for your business?
If so, then you’re just one click away from being able to create a digital marketing plan that works for your business.
In The Lead Machine, you’ll discover a simple, straight-forward method for digital marketing called the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing.
- Build – How to create a website that turns visitors into customers
- Attract – What are the three most effective methods for driving highly qualified traffic to your site
- Retain – How to stay in contact with prospects long after they’ve left your site
- Evaluate – How to read and analyze your traffic reports so you can constantly improve your marketing and your conversion rates
Featured Seminars & Webinars
- Search Engine Optimization Seminar/Webinar
- Using Social Media to Connect, Convert, & Create Clients for Life
- Business Blogging Seminar/Webinar
- Email Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Web Marketing for Small Business Seminar/Webinar
- Google Analytics Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Twitter to Generate Leads and Sales
- How to Use Facebook for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use LinkedIn for Business Seminar/Webinar