- Social Media Marketing for Small Business (5/14/2014, webinar)
- Agents of Change Digital Marketing Conference (9/26/2014, Portland, ME & online)
Featured Seminars & Webinars
- Search Engine Optimization Seminar/Webinar
- Social Media Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Business Blogging Seminar/Webinar
- Email Marketing Seminar/Webinar
- Web Marketing for Small Business Seminar/Webinar
- Google Analytics Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Twitter for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use Facebook for Business Seminar/Webinar
- How to Use LinkedIn for Business Seminar/Webinar
Social Media Marketing for Small Business (5/14/2014)
Discover how you can increase your online visibility, engage your audience, generate leads and measure your results when marketing with social media.
Whether you’re just getting started with social media or have been active on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for a while, you’ll walk away with a better understanding of how to use social media to grow your business.
We’ll look at platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, blogging, YouTube and more so that you can reach your ideal customer. We’ll discuss how to create content that will engage your audience. And you’ll walk away with a better understanding of how to measure your results.
Attendees will learn:
- How to create content that’s valuable to your prospects and customers.
- How to choose the social media platforms where you can reach your audience.
- How to promote your content through the social channels.
- How to manage your time and avoid the “time suck” of social media.
- Which tools, websites and other resources are critical to your success.
- How to use social media to build your list and generate more online leads.
Time: 2PM ET (New York Time)
Place: Your desktop!
Cost: Zip! Nada! Nothing!
This is our annual conference on search, social & mobile marketing. The conference takes place in Portland, Maine, and on the web through our digital pass.
Previous speakers have included Chris Brogan, Michael Stelzner, Amy Porterfield, John Dumas, James Wedmore, Derek Halpern, and of course, our own Rich Brooks.
Tickets go on sale later this spring, but in the meantime you can check out the highlights from last year’s conference.